Tuesday, April 24, 2012

We're Moving On!!

For those of you who don't follow Shon and me on Facebook, I wanted to announce that we are moving to Forest Grove, OR in August!!!!! Shon was accepted at Pacific University, so we will be moving down to Oregon. We are super excited about it! We love Oregon and we are totally ready for a new adventure. Of course, I am a bundle of nerves and I will probably be a basket case the last couple of weeks, but you know.... I am going to try to transfer with the bank and hopefully be able to support us, as Shon will be focusing 100% on school. And we have to sell our house. Not fun! So, anyone out there want a cheap, LITTLE house? We'll give you a great deal! ;) Anyway, thanks for listening! 


1 comment:

  1. Wow!!! You are AMAZING!!!! Seriously! :)
    And CONGRATS to Shon- that's awesome, and such a blessing!! It's so good to see how you both are doing. :)

    ReplyDelete