Monday, April 16, 2012

Two and a half months....

April 15, 2012

Weight: 222.0 lbs

Total Weight Lost: 23.0 lbs.





Sorry it took me so long to post this! We were on vacation last week and I just didn't get around to it. So this last month has been a little harder. I've pretty much gotten to the plateau part of the weight loss, as I only lost 11 lbs in about 6 weeks. That's still ok, but not as impressive as the first month!! But I am still losing, and that's all that matters. I now have to start exercising more to keep losing. I'm hoping the weather will start to get nice, so I can walk to work and back. 

I am still VERY excited about this whole thing and I know that I will continue to be successful as long as I don't get discouraged. :) Easy peasy, right? My goal weight is 160 lbs, so I still have quite a ways to go, but I will continue to do everything I can to make sure I get there!

This is a fun time in that people are noticing that I am losing weight and it feels good to have someone ask me. :) I'm starting to be able to fit back into some clothes that I missed wearing. It's the best! 

So anyway, this is my update. I know you can't really tell in the pictures that I have lost anything, but hopefully next month will be more drastic! Thanks for reading! :)

8 comments:

  1. That is AWESOME!!!!!! :) And I didn't know you had a blog- very cool!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kayla!! :) Yes, we do have a blog, but I am TERRIBLE at updating it! I'm going to try to be better though. Congrats on your exciting news about baby #3! So excited for you!

      Delete
  2. Way to go Kimberlee! That really is great that you are working so hard and obviously seeing the results. :) We just moved to Parker CO and Logan is in our ward! Small world isn't it?! You should come visit, I'd love to see you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Anne! That's crazy that you're in Logan's ward! It really is a small world. :) I hope we can come visit sometime. It would be great to see you and your kiddos! They are both sooo cute! I hope all is well with you! :)

      Delete
  3. GREAT JOB!!!!! I can see the difference! You look amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can see a difference in your face. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Crystyne, that is where I can see the biggest difference too. :) Thank you!

      Delete