Friday, July 13, 2012

Update....

So, I have been a little busy with getting ready for the move. We leave in 12 days and I still have so much to do!! So I have not been able to take pictures this month yet. I really don't have great results to share at this point either, so I think I will post in August and give myself a break this month. I have only lost about 5 pounds since my last post, so the pictures won't show much difference! I think I've hit the plateau part of the weight loss and now I will have to start exercising! Woo-hoo! Anyway, once my life calms back down again and we are settled in Oregon, I will post new pictures. Until then, just know that I am still working at it and I have lost about 40.1 pounds all together! Thanks for reading friends and the next time you hear from me, I will be writing from Forest Grove, OR! Yay for change and new adventures!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment